We’re in search of a Cloud Engineer with a strong Azure-based focus, who can seamlessly mesh tech know-how with business acumen to help us navigate all our clients cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support and planning, and everything in between. Not only are you experienced in cloud-based tech, but you have a firm grasp of platforms and applications and have intimate knowledge of how best to customize these attributes to our business to help our clients become more secure and efficient. Not only can you help us connect the dots and evolve our cloud capabilities over time, but you’re also evolving your own capabilities as an engineer and keeping an eye on developments that can support our expansion—and help us implement those, too.
What you would be responsible for:
- Working in tandem with our team, identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients.
- Plan and deliver infrastructure transformations and migrations by creating, implementing and supporting scalable, high-performing cloud solutions.
- Configure and deploy Microsoft Windows and Linux servers and systems using automation techniques and Cloud Service Provider user interfaces (graphical, API, and CLI).
- Conduct virtualized server, workstation, and infrastructure integration, administration, troubleshooting, backup, and recovery.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger overall Cloud team.
- Implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Maintain a deep understanding and awareness of technology advancements for future cloud, software, and other relative implementations and capabilities to support architecting, engineering, and planning activities.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Three to five years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- Relevant Microsoft Azure Certification as an Administrator, Security and Architect. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps solutions such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and CI/CD pipelines, including using tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with Azure/AWS services Compute, Storage, Networking, Serverless, Security/Identity/Compliance tools
- Experience in Identity Management (IAM), including Azure AD
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or alone as required.
- Advanced level of expertise in Windows operating system engineering and administration.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT services and architectures.
What RTS gives back to you:
- A collaborative and creative work environment that truly values and cares about their employees as people
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and education opportunities
- A fun and inclusive team building environment
If you have any questions, please visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.
Resolute Technology Solutions (https://www.resolutets.com/)
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source