At Elmer’s, we produce some of the highest quality Agricultural equipment in the world – thanks to our great team.
We might have been the Ag industry’s best kept secret, but more and more farmers are discovering just what sets an Elmer’s product apart from the rest. As the demand for our product continues to grow, we invite you to be a part of something bigger and find out for yourself what set’s Elmer’s apart.
Many of our products are new or changing. As a CNC Machinist, this means you’ll get to do what you do best through creatively fabricating equipment that’s Farm Tough, built with pride, and used with confidence by Farmers around the world.
We offer an area-leading wage and bonus program, a clean & safe workplace, and an excellent benefits package & pension plan. You’ll have the freedom to grow with us, learn new skills, work with friends, and build your career.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Plan out machining requirements by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans and material specifications.
- Program mill and lathe by entering instructions, setting tool registers and calculating requirements.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs when required.
- Maintaining high level of quality and safety.
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent math and conceptual Skills
- Strong sense of process and machine ownership
- Passion for process improvement
- Strong English language skills
- Proven technical Skills
We offer a competitive wage & bonus program, a clean, safe and innovation driven workplace, and an excellent benefits package & pension plan.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source