Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment.
We’re currently looking to fill the following position in Winnipeg (Provencher)
COMMERCIAL & AGRICULTURAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
More about the position:
As a Commercial & Agricultural Account Manager, you forge and maintain lasting relationships with current and new Caisse business members. You favour customer loyalty, make sure to maintain a dedicated customer base and promote financial services that meet Caisse members’ needs. You play a key role, as you are also tasked with analyzing, approving and documenting commercial loan requests.
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial and/or agricultural lending and analysis, or related industry experience, with a good understanding of commercial and/or agricultural financial products and services
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or Agricultural Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid skills and knowledge of credit procedures and controls
- Highly motivated and organized; ability to work independently
- Good judgment, analytical and negotiation skills with ability to make sound credit decisions
- Customer service experience and marketing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Connaissance du français à l’écrit et à l’oral est obligatoire (un niveau intermédiaire est suffisant)
Closing date: January 7, 2022
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source