Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of their family.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
We’re currently looking for people to fill the following position in Winnipeg (205 Provencher Boulevard)
COMMERCIAL & AGRICULTURAL CREDIT ANALYST
(Full time 12 month term position)
The Commercial & Agricultural Credit Analyst contributes to the profitable growth and quality of the Caisse’s commercial and agricultural credit portfolio in Manitoba’s eastern region by providing lending support to Commercial & Agricultural Account Managers. The successful candidate will assist in the renewal of credit requests, prepares letters and all related file documentation, performs various follow-up procedures, responds to inquiries, completes searches or other tasks as assigned, and is also in charge of various reporting and internal controls.
Skills & Qualifications
- Co Financial service experience (with basic credit skills) at a Caisse, Credit Union or bank is an asset
- Good knowledge of financial products and services, legal documents, forms, procedures, monitoring systems and commercial credit policies
- Ability to conduct preliminary financial analysis for credit applications and assist with preparation of annual reviews
- Demonstrates initiative and strong organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bilingualism (French and English, written and verbal) would be an asset but is not required for this position
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: April 23rd, 2021
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source