• Knowledge and experience in the construction industry including the ability to read plans and specifications.
• Ensuring that a project is constructed in accordance with the design, budget and schedule.
• Ability to provide direction to the site supervisor to ensure project completion.
• Detailed understanding of all aspects of construction, equipment, building
materials, bid management, safety and quality.
• Ability to lead and run effective site meetings with clients, consultants, and sub-trades.
• Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills, problem solving abilities, and professional judgment.
• Basic computer skills
This position is a full-time opportunity with competitive wages and benefits package.
Resumes should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be found on www.lclconstruction.net
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source