We are seeking motivated, hardworking Concrete Laborers with experience in industrial concrete and construction at our new facility construction site in Winnipeg, MB.
- Build, erect, and align wood/steel formwork for various concrete structures and foundations;
- Place steel cast inserts and set anchor bolts;
- Rough levelling of concrete using rakes, shovels, and trowels;
- Fine finishing concrete by floating, troweling, edging and brushing;
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year(s) experience in concrete construction;
- Ability to bend, push, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs consistently;
- Ability to interpret blueprints and read survey stakes to establish correct grades;
- Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in concrete construction and maintenance;
- Specific experience using steel formwork including DOKA will be considered an asset;
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operator’s License;
- Must have a recent (6 months) criminal background check, to the satisfaction of the employer.
A background check consisting of criminal record and professional references will be conducted. The successful applicant will be required to pass the background check to the satisfaction of PGF prior to offer of employment.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please apply directly to the ad or forward your resume with the title “Concrete Laborers” to email@example.com.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source