CONSTRUCTION LABOURER – SUMMER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading construction contractor in Winnipeg? As the Construction Labourer, you will be performing a variety of construction duties. The work is physical labour, and you will carry out many different tasks such as loading and unloading materials, mixing materials, pouring and spreading materials, removing debris, and general work site cleanup. If you’re looking for a summer position, then we’d like to hear from you!
* Previous construction, concrete, restoration, or renovation experience
* Valid driver’s license
* Knowledge of how to use power tools and pneumatic drills, such as a jackhammer
* Comfortable working outdoors in various weather conditions
* Physically fit to lift 60+ lbs
* Good communication skills; ability to follow instructions and safety protocols
* $17.80+ per hour
* Monday to Friday, Day Shift
* Summer position
Please email your resume (quoting 18077 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source