INTEGRA Building Systems LTD. is family-owned and operated. We are a team of hardworking individuals who are excited to welcome another teammate.
Our company is seeking our next Construction Site Supervisor to manage and oversee the construction of the multi-family projects that we are building. Success is defined by proactive management of project activities, sustaining positive subtrade and client relationships, and delivering projects on-time and on-budget. We are a team of hardworking individuals who are excited to welcome another teammate.
Reporting to the Project Manager the Construction Site Manager will:
• Work closely with the Project Manager on each project to plan and prepare all project documentation, plans, schedules, materials and sub-trades.
• Administer safety protocol for job start up and maintain safety goals throughout the project.
• Assist in shop drawing review and approvals to ensure compliance with specs before Architect approval.
• Evaluate and process all changes and examine charges by the trade contractors.
• Chair and attend all subtrade site meetings to build relationships and regularly communicate progress.
• Assist Project Manager with labour problems, settling contract disputes and other challenges with project stakeholders
• Inspect all work to meet INTEGRA Building System’s standard of Excellence.
• Work with trades to resolve deficiencies.
• Lead a smooth and detailed owner handover process, including ensuring that all requirements for obtaining occupancy permits have been met.
You will fit in at INTEGRA Building Systems if you are:
• Driven and excited about working in the construction industry.
• Focused on building relationships and capable of relating to stakeholders of all backgrounds.
• Safety focused and enjoy talking about safety topics at every opportunity.
• A clear, professional communicator who influences positive outcomes by modeling cooperation and overcoming conflict to get back to the work.
• Detail oriented and constantly thinking about constructability to solve construction problems.
• Solutions-focused and identify problems before they happen to keep projects on schedule and under budget.
Our next teammate has:
• Construction management experience
• An ability to interpret, co-ordinate and analyze blueprints and shop drawings for discrepancies
• Good understanding of local building code requirements
• Hands-on experience in the construction industry is an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Excel
• Post-secondary education in construction management or engineering is an asset
• Experience in multi-family residential construction would be an asset
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source