Homefield People & Strategy helps organizations of all shapes and sizes to maximize their potential by providing solutions that create happy and productive workplaces, which influence healthier homes and communities. We offer leadership development, team development, and strategic planning solutions tailored to individual client needs. As part of Golden West Broadcasting, Homefield People & Strategy is rooted in local communities.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our team. Reporting to the Manager of Client Experience, you will provide organizational development solutions to leaders and their teams to promote increased productivity and performance. This position will develop positive relationships and ensure the fulfillment of products and services meet the client’s goals. Excellent relationship building skills, curiosity, motivation, problem solving skills and adaptability are imperative to the success of this position.
What you’ll do
· Maintain expert product knowledge on our suite of products and services.
· Meet with clients to determine their objectives and establish specific outcomes.
· Develop dynamic learning material, including interactive activities and exercises.
· Facilitate client deliverables, including strategic planning sessions, leadership training and team development solutions such as DiSC® training suite.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients.
· Occasional travel across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba may be required.
Who you are
· You are authentic, adaptive, and fun.
· Adaptive (yes, we said it twice): Homefield People & Strategy is in a fast growth phase as we integrate with Golden West across Western Canada. Imagine the fast changes and opportunities of a start-up backed by the stability of a 65-year-old company.
· You have experience managing a professional network, including actively maintaining client relationships.
· You have experience with facilitation. This may come in the form of experience in the education field, consulting, content delivery, as some examples.
· Leadership experience is a strong asset.
· Knowledge of Homefield People and Strategy offerings is a strong asset.
What We Offer in Return
· We act with integrity, innovation, and agility – and we strive to create an environment where you can do the same.
· A strong focus on giving back to our communities.
· Regular coaching and ongoing development opportunities.
· A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our current and future team members is a priority.
· Salary plus extended health benefits, pension plan, and Employee Assistance Plan
· Three weeks’ paid vacation and ten paid sick days per year, with vacation increases based on tenure… and your birthday off!
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies show that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. Homefield People & Strategy and Golden West are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
If you’re interested in building a career with us, reach out via email@example.com
View original article here Source