CONVEYANCING/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a highly organized individual who possesses strong attention to detail? If so, this commercial real estate agency in Winnipeg is looking for you to join their team! In this role, you will perform a variety of duties that will include the management of real estate transactions along with a variety of administrative and accounting duties to support the organization’s day-to-day operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare and distribute various reports to the managing director and bank officials
* Open, maintain and close deals, including invoicing, deposits, and cheque preparation
* Renew agent licenses; maintain legal records and a confidential filing system
* Manage all aspects of Accounts Payable
* Greet clients, answer & transfer calls, open & distribute mail, make courier arrangements
* Order office stock supplies as needed
* Other duties as required
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
* Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Excellent attention to details
* Solid knowledge and use of Microsoft 365 Excel and Word
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in a real estate office and knowledge of LoneWolf software is an asset
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17802) to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source