Employment Opportunity: Coordinator (2 Year Term, Full-time)
Inspire belonging. We are looking for a Coordinator who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in southeastern Manitoba.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you are responsible for overall management of services. As a senior leader, you are responsible for selecting, supervising, guiding, and developing managers, including evaluating their performance and guiding them to achieve their best work and the best work of their team(s). In addition, you are responsible to develop and manage services, carry out strategic plans, be actively involved in networking and planning, as well as the administration and the ongoing evaluation of services. You will do this by developing and managing services to meet the desired outcomes of people supported, while working with support networks to act as a resource to address service issues, and ensure all legislative and legal requirements are met.
Why work with enVision?
We provide competitive compensation and benefits package that includes extended health care for you and dependents, Employment Assistance Program, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, pension plan matching, and professional development.
enVision Community Living values diversity and supports accessibility, if you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com
• Post-secondary education in Disability & Community Support, Disability Studies, Social Sciences, or Business Administration preferred.
• Minimum of three to five years of supervisory/management experience in human services. • Experience providing supports for persons who live with an intellectual disability is an asset.
• Proven ability to problem-solve and make decisions in order to achieve goals.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel).
• Valid Manitoba Class 5F License and access to vehicle required.
• Position is open until position has been filled
• This position requires satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks, and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
• If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us in advance. Information received will be strictly confidential and will not affect the application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.
enVision Community Living is committed to inspiring equality, inclusion, and the value of all people. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify as Indigenous, as a woman, as a person with disability, and as member of a visible minority.
View original article here Source