At ROBINSON, our mission is to make the selection and purchasing of products an easy, enjoyable experience for the customer – adding value at every interaction. Our Waterworks Inside Sales representative has a direct impact on our customers by providing personal service in our Winnipeg location.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers by phone and in person.
- Provide timely quotations and accurate order processing and delivery
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Process customer’s order transactions
- Prepare job quotations
- Assist in all aspects of day to day department operations
- Communicate with outside sales people to update customer contracts, coordinate deliveries with the warehouse
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Maintain and expand customer base
– Strong understanding of waterworks products
– Organized with excellent communication skills
– Demonstrated customer service ability
– Positive “customer first” approach
– Demonstrated computer skills
ROBINSON offers competitive total rewards program including benefits and retirement savings plans, profit sharing program and employee purchase plans.
For more information about our company and showrooms, please visit barobinson.com
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Western Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON’s reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Thank you to all interested candidates, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source