We are looking for an experienced Courier Driver to provide good customer service and complete Pick-ups & Drop-offs courier services to our clients in Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba using Highway 75, in towns such as Winkler, Altona, and Morris etc.
Operating a Cargo Van or 1 Ton vehicle, you will start and end the day at our facility located in Fort Garry Industrial Park. You will be provided with the required tools to complete the job successfully and ensure that our customer’s expectations are met.
– Load, unload, and organize freight at our client’s site or at our own facility.
– Ensure our client’s freight is secured follow Company protocol.
– Ensure the timely and damage free cargo delivery and/or pickups.
– Communicate with our clients and dispatch regarding the status of their freight.
– Verify and collect all freight documentation.
– Follow a pre-planned delivery route using our courier delivery app.
– Must have knowledge of Winnipeg streets, Highway 75 and towns in Southern Manitoba.
– Experience using log books/trip sheets, pre & post inspection reports, and freight documents.
– Experience using technology for dispatch communication and travel.
– Strong customer service skills, communication, and attention to detail.
– Experience operating a cargo van or 1 ton as an asset.
– Must have valid driving credentials
Our Class 5 Drivers enjoy:
– Full time, Monday to Friday work schedule, and no work on weekends/statutory holidays.
– Group benefits; paid vacations, sick time, pension plan available after the probation period.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source