On July 1st, 2022, Access, Noventis and Sunova Credit Unions merged to form Manitoba’s largest Credit Union! As Access grows, so do the employment opportunities! This is a great time to apply and pursue a career with Access.
Credential Securities (CS) Administrator
Permanent Part-time, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• The CS Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and office support to the Credential Securities Advisors by maintaining files, processing bill payments, preparing a variety of activity reports and other related duties.
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
• The ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
• The ability to prioritize using sound judgment to make timely and effective decisions
• A minimum of two years of experience as an assistant in an office environment dealing with internal and external contacts.
• Those with general investment and insurance industry knowledge and awareness of the Canadian Credit Union System are highly desirable.
• A Business Administration or other post-secondary education and/or completion of the IFIC course (Investment Funds Institute of Canada), the CSC course (Canadian Securities Course) would be considered an asset
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time/pay, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply by Friday, September 23rd, 2022
We look forward to hearing from you!
Access Credit Union welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
View original article here Source