Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and thrive in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• Credit Writer to analyze credit requests and write credit submissions for Commercial and Agricultural Account Managers to assess loan viability and risk, making recommendations accordingly
• highly motivated individual with post-secondary education in related field such as Business Admin or Agribusiness
• strong communicator that thrives in a collaborative team-based environment
• attentive, detail-oriented person who excels in delivering excellent service
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Friday, August 14th, 2020
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source