Rosenort, MB – Westfield is the leading North America manufacturer of portable grain augers. Established in 1950, Westfield produces an extensive line of grain augers and bin unloading equipment. As part of our success, we need the best and most talented employees in the world. We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Customer Experience Agent.
The emphasis of this job is to meet the needs of our customers in a courteous and professional manner. The role is focused on meeting the needs of our customers, effectively handle customer sales requests, respond to customer product orders, identify, and resolve problems in order to deliver value to the customer.
Must accept customer satisfaction and sales as his/her number one responsibility.
• Identifies and resolves customer concerns. Follows up with customer to assure appropriate action was taken and the issue is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Parts knowledge, interpretation of parts catalogs and parts ordering for repairs
• Provide technical support for all AGI portable Grain handling equipment.
• Assist in product assembly planning
• Work with engineers, AGI sales team, customer service, and others to resolve repair or assembly problems
• Seizes selling opportunities through knowledge of product line, understanding customer needs, and presenting recommendations of alternatives to customer.
• Works cooperatively with peers and makes himself/herself available to help out other departments as needed.
• Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
• Mechanical skills
• Valid driver’s license (Class 5 or higher)
• Ability to operate large farm equipment: tractors
• Some computer skills (keyboarding, Word, Excel, etc…)
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source