CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
In this role, you’ll get a chance to show your customer service and tech-savvy skills on a daily basis. In this position, you’ll be wearing many hats! If you have an amazing personality, and quite detail oriented, we want you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage the customer service department, including phone answering, order confirmations and follow ups
* Maintain a cheerful voice and positive attitude to all customers and suppliers
* Enter orders immediately as received – ensure accuracy
* Other duties as assigned
* Strong communication and listening skills
* Excellent customer service experience; ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Accuracy in data entry with good typing skills
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to ASHLIE STRUM at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source