CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
As the Customer Service Clerk, you will be responsible for a variety of customer service and administrative tasks. You are a goal oriented individual, with the ability to learn quickly. You will be part of a team that is made up of passionate people that work hard to get results that exceed expectations. If you’re into helping people and providing great customer service, then take a look at the opportunity below!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receive inbound calls from customers following company policies and procedures; manage accounts in online web based system
* Input key information into system
* Data entry vendor information ensuring accurate and updated information
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Process driven; excellent customer service skills
* Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to Ashlie Strum at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source