CUSTOMER SERVICE DISPATCHER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you known for your ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people, even in high-pressure and stressful situations? This provider in warehousing and logistics services is looking for a Customer Service Dispatcher to join their team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing effective and efficient support related to pick-ups and deliveries while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you’re an individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Coordinate and communicate with third party carriers, drivers and internal and external customers
* Use software to book appointments for inbound and outbound orders
* Make quick and efficient dispatch decisions based on customer timelines and driver locations
* Prioritize orders and customers to accommodate changes and problems as they arise
* Perform other related duties as necessary
* 1-2 years of experience in customer service or as a dispatcher
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Knowledge of computer applications and ability to learn new computer programs
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
* Ability to work effectively under stress and pressure in fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in this position, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source