CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP DESK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a problem-solver who pays high attention to detail and enjoy providing back-end support? In this role, you will multi-task across systems and applications and assist end-users to resolve and assist with a variety of technical situations. If you’re a self-learner and have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Communicate with end-users while updating customer information in system
* Maintain accurate system records and support documentation regarding all customer accounts
* Work together with other departments and technical staff as needed
* Other related duties as necessary
* Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
* Excellent computer and technical skills
* Previous customer service experience (retail or call centre)
* Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
?* French bilingual is an asset
Please send a resume to Ashlie Strum at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source