CUSTOMER SERVICE & INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a self-motivated customer service professional looking for a chance to prove yourself in the sales realm? If you want to work for a company that prioritizes relationship building and delivering value to customers, this opportunity, as Customer Service & Inside Sales Representative is for you. In this role, you will manage customer quotes and orders, ensuring optimal pricing for both the customer and the company. This family-owned Manitoba supplier is investing in the future of their industry and needs a new team member to grow with them. If you are motivated to build your sales career and make an important contribution to the company’s bottom line, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Serve as primary point of contact for customers: address customer questions and issues over the phone, via email, and in person
* Prepare and deliver customer quotes (check for discounts and promotions to offer a more compelling quote)
* Provide order updates to customers
* Prepare complete and accurate sales reports
* Maintain current knowledge of customer and industry trends to drive sales
* Support team members in projects related to sales and inventory
* 2 to 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience in the plumbing, heating, or construction industries
* Track record of strong written and verbal communication
* Proven customer service skills
* Demonstrated problem solving abilities
* Ability to learn and retain information quickly
* Computer aptitude
* Self-motivated and driven work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing, family-focused company
* Opportunities to drive company change and advancement
* Competitive wages and strong benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17790) to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source