Customer Service Representative
CL3 Clerk 3
Department of Central Services
MDA/Supply and Services
Advertisement Number: 37632
Salary(s): CL3 $41,212.00 – $47,283.00 per year
Closing Date: June 5, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
This is a preference competition. All applicants are encouraged to apply, however first consideration for this competition will be given to women, Indigenous people and persons with disabilities. Applicants are requested to self-declare at the time of application.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Candidates who do not meet all essential criteria may be considered on an underfill basis at a commensurate rate of pay.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager the successful candidate is an integral part of the Agency’s Customer Service Call Centre team and will be responsible for providing customer service, entering client orders, credits and special projects for various product categories.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must provide and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Ability to work hours between 7 am and 7 pm
- Experience providing customer service in a high volume environment both in person and over the phone
- Experience performing a full range of administrative or clerical duties, including reception, preparing correspondence, and creating and maintaining electronic filing systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to a respectful workplace
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with departmental staff, external agencies, and the general public
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience working in a logistics, warehousing and/or inventory control environment
- Experience with SAP, Great Plains and MS Office suite
- Knowledge of a variety of medical supplies, products or equipment
- French verbal and written communication skills
The incumbent must answer client inquiries, provide administrative back-up, communicate information to clients in a professional manner, run system reports and provide support activities for client accounts. This is a high volume position that requires a person who is highly motivated and who can work independently as well as in a team setting. The individual must maintain a high level of accuracy in all functions while meeting numerous deadlines and be able to cope with changing priorities on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Advertisement # 37632
Service Centre 3
Human Resource Services
600-155 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3H8
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source