CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you sick of working with grumpy people? Ever find yourself staring at the clock waiting for your shift to end because you’re not feeling challenged? If so, sounds like you need a change. And lucky for you we’re hiring! We are seeking people who are passionate about delivering superior customer service, who are looking to join a thriving organization located in Winnipeg. If you are interested in this full-time position, then check out the list of qualifications below and if this sounds like you, get in touch – we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
* Full paid training!
* Advancement opportunities!
* Opportunities to work from home! (ask us for more details)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide prompt and friendly service to customers who are calling in regarding their needs and/or concerns
* Answer questions about account or related product information
* Accurately document all customer contact, including issues and resolutions
* Other duties as necessary
HOW TO GET HIRED:
* Have a positive, outgoing, upbeat personality
* Ability to provide top-notch customer service and problem-solve efficiently
* Capable of relating well with others on a human level
* Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
* Have a flexible availability
If you’re interested in this customer service opportunity, please send a resume to Ashlie Strum at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source