DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
If you have a love for data, accuracy and organization then look no further for your next role. The successful candidate for this role will have a keen eye for detail and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
* Collect and enter data and distribute results as required
* Coordinate the collection of data from point of origin
* Help pre-process of data to locate missing information and make corrections as needed
* Perform other related duties as required
* Minimum 6 months to 1 year data entry experience
* Completion of high school or equivalent program
* Knowledge of data entry and/or inventory software programs
* Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing)
* Ability to accurately key numerical and alphabetically at a rate of 8,000 keystrokes per hour or higher
* Maintain organized and accurate records
* Experience in Key Punch Systems is an asset
If you’re interested in this position, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source