We are currently seeking a full time Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of duties while working in a fast paced team environment.
The Duties and Responsibilities for this role include:
• Inspecting, operating, loading, and unloading of delivery vehicles according to company policies and applicable regulations and safety standards.
• Delivering customer orders and making pickups according to route and time schedules.
• Ensuring that all orders are delivered accurately, and all documentation and asset tracking is accurate and performed according to company policies.
• Working with operations and sales teams to ensure customer’s needs and company objectives are met.
• Assisting with other duties when required
Required Qualifications include:
• Highly organized, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Flexible to adapt to changing workloads and schedules while maintaining efficiency.
• Able to lift/move heavy items.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must possess at minimum a valid Class 5 driver’s license with Air Brakes endorsement.
• Experience operating long wheelbase trucks.
Because we make deliveries across Southern Manitoba, some overtime will be required based on the workload for any given trip
Maintenance Welding Products offers competitive wages as well as an excellent extended medical and dental benefits package.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source