Desktop Support Technician
Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
Access Credit Union is currently looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join our team! This position has the opportunity to work from one of our rural or Winnipeg locations however travel will be required.
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• A Desktop Support Technician who acts as the support between end users and the computer environments
• Someone who is responsible for network maintenance; computer software and hardware installation; problem identification, resolution and reporting; information integrity and security; and the interpretation of user documentation and procedures
• The Desktop Support Technician should provide timely and efficient management of issues including the evaluation, prioritization, escalation, resolution and tracking of issues from employee requests for assistance.
• This person should have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology, CompTIA A+ , Cisco CCNA or equivalent and minimum two years of direct work experience in an IT support capacity
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Wednesday, January 20th, 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source