Our newly renovated, heated and air conditioned workshop, in Sperling MB, is looking for an Ag Mechanic to join our team. Red Seal mechanics and those with equivalent experience welcome to apply. Our company strives to provide service to a wide range of customers and their mechanical needs. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of heavy-duty equipment.
EMERALD Truck & Tractor provides high-quality mechanic services for agricultural & heavy-duty equipment. Offering services including but not limited to:
• Maintenance and repair of agricultural tractors, husbandry and semi trucks.
• Diesel engine overhauls
• Transmission overhauls
• Heavy vehicle AC service and repair
• Heavy vehicle electronic diagnostics and repair
• Onsite custom hydraulic hose assembly
Full-time hours with the possibility/option of Saturday work at peak times.
Hourly wage: $30-40, based on qualifications and experience.
Health expense account available.
• Self-motivated, ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Positive, friendly attitude.
• Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of heavy equipment
• Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
• High school completion or equivalent GED
• Journeyperson certification –Ag Equipment Technician or Heavy Duty Mechanic (similar experience will be considered)
• Minimum Class 5 driver’s license, Class 1 license is an asset
• Proficient English language skills
• Ability to use computer to support diagnostics
• Must have own tools and reliable transportation
• Willing to work both at EMERALD workshop and on the road (vehicle provided) as needed.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Shannon@emeraldtt.ca.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source