Westfield has been designing and building grain augers for over 70 years. Over that time we’ve developed the finest augers on the market. Success in this industry depends on talented people who understand value – our people are one of the reasons we’ve grown to be the number one portable grain auger manufacturer in the world.
$2000 Signing Bonus
• Assist with the maintenance of our trucking fleet – includes conducting safety certifications
• Recondition and repair equipment (all diesel and propane forklifts, etc.)
• Maintain and care for shop tools and equipment
• Ordering maintenance parts as needed
• Other duties as required
• Experience and a solution oriented mindset are essential for success in this role.
• Experience operating loader, skid steer, scissor lift, bucket lift, forklift and shunt truck would be considered an asset but willing to train if needed
• An effective communicator, leader and trainer who can work with all levels of management and non-supervisory employees to execute the responsibilities of this role
• Able to exercise good judgment and initiative
Salary and benefits will be dependent on skills, experience, and qualifications.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source