Direct Support Professional
Kindale Industries (Full-time)
Come and envision a great career with us! We are looking for Direct Support Professionals at Kindale Industries who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and promoting inclusive societies. We provide a range of supports and services for people living with an intellectual disability in southeastern Manitoba.
Direct Support Professionals assist people to achieve their personal goals, provide opportunities to learn new skills, promote continuous learning, foster the development of relationships with others, and increase inclusion in community.
• Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
• Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
The successful candidates must provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a clear Vulnerable Sector Search, clear Child Abuse Registry Check, clear Adult Abuse Registry Check, have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License class 5F, as well as proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Wage scale: $12.98-$15.60 hourly depending on qualifications
Schedule: Monday–Friday : 8:00 am–4:00 pm
Submit your cover letter and resume by May 20, 2022 to Human Resources, 84 Brandt Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1, email to email@example.com or fax to 204-346-3639. Quote Job Reference: DSP-Kindale (05-20-22).
Closing Date: May 20, 2022
View original article here Source