EZ Workforce is pleased to partner with one of Winnipeg’s largest and most reputable distribution centre(s). We are aiding our client with the recruitment of the following temporary on-going positions:
- Container – Manual (Hand) Loaders – 7:00am -1:30pm
2.Container – Manual (Hand) Loaders – 6:00am – 1:30pm
PM Labelling and skid wrapping – 2:00pm – 9:30pm
Overnight—– Labelling and skid wrapping – 10:00pm – 5:30am
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Performing tasks safely and maintaining quality standards at all times.
· A great attitude and the ability to communicate effectively
· Responsible for proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
· Ability to load and unload full containers.
· Physically fit with the ability to lift 30 – 50 pounds repetitively.
· Public transit is Available – Excellent Service
· Excessive absenteeism will not be tolerated
· Must be Fit for Duty at all times – Alcohol and drugs while on shift will not be tolerated
· Steel Toes shoes and a Hi-Vis Vest are a must
· Masks are required in the facility and our office at all times
$12.00 – $13.50 per hour + 4% Vacation Pay
Paid weekly – Every Friday
Cash advance available after the shift
Work Flexibility – Work when you want, if you want
Shifts Available: AM, PM, Overnight – Monday – Sunday
How to Apply:
IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE- Apply in person at 804 Sargent Avenue – Industrial Staffing – Monday – Friday – 6:00am – Noon.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those qualified will be contacted.
Job type: Casual
View original article here Source