CL3 Clerk 3
Department of Natural Resources and Northern Development
Conservation Officer Service, Resource Management Protection
Shoal Lake MB
Advertisement Number: 39671
Salary(s): CL3 $23.03 – $26.42 per hour
Closing Date: September 18, 2022
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Natural Resources and Northern Development is seeking to fill a part time Clerk 3 position located in Shoal Lake.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be able to provide a current satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
- Experience performing administrative and/or clerical duties
- Experience with Accounts Payable including processing invoices
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Experience working with clients in a customer service environment over the phone and in-person
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to provide information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Experience handling sensitive material in a confidential and professional manner
- Experience working with SAP or an equivalent financial management software
Duties include, but are not limited to: monitoring budgets; processing, tracking and paying accounts; reception, including screening and directing inquiries; selling various fish and wildlife licenses and issuing permits; filing and maintaining paper and electronic databases; entering payroll and attendance; collecting and remitting revenue and accounts payable.
Advertisement # 39671
Service Centre 4
Human Resource Services
600-259 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB , R3B 2A9
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions for represented positions may be grieved by internal represented applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source