We are seeking our next great team member to fill the role of Driver Recruiter. This individual will execute recruiting strategies that enable the company to meet current and/or anticipated staffing needs. This individual will work closely with managers to understand the local market, research potential candidates and manage the full-cycle recruiting process (Posting to orientation). As a key member of our Administrative team, you will also help support ongoing projects and administrative tasks as needed. This role is best suited for someone who is naturally sales driven and can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage all recruiting activities as directed to ensure vacant and new positions are filled with the best available candidates in a timely manner.
• Create job descriptions and manage online and print advertising.
• Actively build relationships in the trucking industry to ensure company is accurately represented and promoted.
• Review current programs, policies and practices and recommend improvements.
• Maintain driver files in accordance with law and the highest level of organization.
• Schedule and orchestrate driver orientations and onboarding packages.
• Provide administrative support to the unit & other duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary education (Human Resources preferred);
• 2+ years of experience in a recruitment, HR Generalist or sales capacity;
• High level of organization and confidentiality;
• Strong sourcing skills and the ability to do cold calling;
• Experience in truck driving recruitment considered an asset;
• Exceptional commitment to customer service with demonstrated ability to build relationships with colleagues at various levels.
• Competitive compensation package including bonus incentive plan.
• Opportunities for professional growth.
• Paid time off plan (personal days, vacation days).
• EAP programs and work-life balance.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/
Truck Freight International, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, has been hauling agricultural commodities since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source