WHO WE ARE
When Steve Brandt founded Steve’s Livestock Transport in 1987, his vision was to make a living and support his family while working in an industry that he was passionate about – and do it in a way that would align with his core values.
From that young entrepreneur and a single truck and trailer, Steve’s Livestock has grown to become one of the largest commercial livestock carriers in North America – and a leader in the transportation industry. Through nearly three decades of growth, the company’s vision has expanded but has always stayed true to the values that started it all. We service our fleet and customers with a wash bay and repair shop on-site at each of our three locations in Blumenort and Brandon, Manitoba and Red Deer, Alberta.
We are currently looking for a Driver Recruiter to join our group of companies. This role can be based out of either Blumenort, MB or Red Deer, AB.
• Make it Better Together
• Act with Integrity
• Listen & Respond Openly
Proactively recruit Company Drivers and Owner/Operators for the company’s on-going success. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new,
creative recruiting ideas.
• Recruitment responsibilities include full cycle recruitment of Company Drivers and Owner/Operators
– Develop and execute recruiting strategies to build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
– Develop and maintain relationships with driving schools
– Actively pursue and participate in external recruitment initiatives
– Proactively develop a network of potential candidates and sources
– Source, attract and interview professional driver candidates
– Support candidates throughout the recruitment and onboarding process
– Develop marketing materials used for driver recruiting
• Facilitate portions of orientation as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Clearly demonstrate our corporate values
• Demonstrated success in driver recruitment
• Marketing experience, combined with demonstrated skills to self-generate leads
• Results oriented
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in sales or the transportation industry is an asset
If you embody our values, thrive in a fast-paced environment, want to be part of a successful, growing team and are committed to delivering quality results, we’d love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, only those selected will be contacted.
As a community leader and an industry leading employer, Steve’s Livestock Transport is committed to establishing an inclusive workplace that values and promotes diversity. Consistent with our values, we create a supportive work
environment that encourages everyone to reach their fullest potential.
View original article here Source