Early Childhood Educator and Child Care Assistant
Full time, Casual/Sub
Northland Childcare Centre Inc. is a vibrant young organization serving the families of Winkler and its surrounding areas. Our Mission Statement is: To provide high quality, developmentally appropriate childcare in a licensed environment with a focus on the individual child’s needs and abilities and development of the whole child, while instilling respect and compassion for others.
We are seeking applicants for both of our locations to work with young children. Staff responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working as a team and being able to carry out responsibilities, following job descriptions and policies.
• Positive and energetic interaction with and supervision of children.
• Plan and implement various learning experiences with the children.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to work flexible day time hours.
First Aid/CPR level C, clear Child Abuse Registry Check and clear Criminal Record Check are required.
Due to government funding the Childcare field has recently seen a significant increase in wages offered.
We invite applicants who wish to come alongside us in carrying out our mission to submit a cover letter and resume with 3 employment references to Cassie Born at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all that apply but only those leading to an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source