Emerson Kinder College Inc. is looking for an Early Childhood Educator. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with children ages 2 to 5, brings positive energy, professionalism and encouraging support to staff.
• Possess an Early Childhood Educator II classification from the Province of MB.
• Demonstrate great knowledge of Early Learning and Child Care Regulations and Best Practices.
• Possess a strong understanding of child development.
• Have the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Be a critical thinker.
• Be flexible with shifts.
• Be able to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate emergent program.
• Be able to develop meaningful relationships with children and families through daily contact and
• Early Childhood Education Diploma and/or ECE II classification
• First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain
• A clear criminal record check and clear child abuse registry
• A competitive wage
• Shared health benefits
• Paid staff meetings and professional development opportunities
• Pension Plan
• Paid planning time
• Half hour paid lunch
• A supportive, respectful work environment
• Supportive board and management team
Please send a cover letter and resume including three references to:
Emerson Kinder College Inc.
Attn: Jacqueline Peters
25 First Street
Emerson MB, R0A 0L0
We thank all candidates who apply for this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source