ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to work for a fast growing Manitoba owned organization? We’re currently seeking an Electronics Assembler for an electronics integration company. In this position, you will be responsible for manufacturing electronic control products. If you enjoy working with your hands and have a passion for technical projects, this may be the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assemble electronic products through the use of assembly documentation, parts lists, hand tools and the knowledge gained through supplied training
* Inspect completed products to ensure they meet both internal and customer specifications
* Ensure work area is clean, organized and well-maintained
* Participate in continuous team improvement projects
* Other duties as required
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to interpret schematics, blueprints and drawings
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Previous experience in an electronics manufacturing experience an asset
* $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
* Evening position – 3:30 pm – 12 am, Monday to Friday
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17407) to Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source