ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have high attention to detail? Are you interested in working for a leading heating equipment supplier? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate and monitor assembly line machines and activities
* Perform assembly line set-up duties using hand and power tools
* Ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
* Maintaining a safe and clean work area
* Other duties as required
* Previous manufacturing or electronics assembling experience
* Able to work from a schematic and capable of using hand and power tools (drill and impact).
* Own steel-toed work boots
* Strong English communication skills
* $12.90 – $16.71 depending on experience
Please send a resume quoting job number 17224 to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source