ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have high attention to detail? Are you interested in working for a leading North American company that specializes in motion and control technologies located in the Southwest area of Winnipeg? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Clean criminal record
* Strong English communication skills
* Ability to wear safety eye glasses
* Must be able to work day, evening, and overnight shifts
* Previous manufacturing or assembling experience an asset
* Day shift: $12.50 per hour, 7 am – 3:00 pm
* Afternoon shift: $13.25 per hour, 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
* Overnight shift: $13.75 per hour, 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17395) to Paul Munroe at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source