Sperling Industries Ltd. is an industry leader in structural steel manufacturing and mechanical equipment supply and install.
Sperling Industries Ltd. is looking to fill the position of Evening Shift Supervisor in our growing company. These positions are permanent, full time and would start immediately. Candidate’s wage varies depending on experience, qualifications and abilities.
Evening shift runs Monday through Thursday, 3:30PM to 1:30AM (Four 10-regular hour shifts per week)
This position is to be based out of our main production facility located in Sperling, MB.
• Provide supervision, training, scheduling and guidance to shop personnel
• Miscellaneous metal/iron working duties
• Cutting, assembling and dismantling of agricultural and other heavy equipment
Other Skills and Qualifications:
• Blue print reading and interpretation
• Must be in good physical condition to meet the demands of the job
• Problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making abilities
• Follow safe work policies, practices and procedures while performing all tasks
• Must be available to work overtime and weekends when necessary
• Must have prior welding/fabrication experience
• Valid CWB welding tickets would be considered an asset
• Salary to be on an hourly basis. $25-$35/hr depending on qualifications and experience.
• Overtime remunerated at 1.5x
• 6% vacation pay and 4% general holiday pay paid on each paycheque
• Payroll paid weekly by direct deposit
• Comprehensive Dental/Medical benefits package
• RRSP contribution program for long term employees
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source