Are you looking for a new exciting, challenging opportunity ? Yes, then Wee World Day Care would be happy to have you join our team.
Requirements for considerations:
*ECE lll or we may consider an ECE ll for someone willing to complete the necessary education and training to fulfill job duties
* Minimum of 5 years experience in an Early Learning Facility
* 2 years minimum supervisory experience with the ability to mentor, motivate, provide guidance, and offer objective discipline to staff when necessary.
* current child abuse registry and criminal record check
* Must be bondable
* Valid drivers license nd willing to obtain a class 4
* A solid foundation of licensing knowledge and provincial child care legislations.
* Knowledge of computer applications in order to perform a high level of administrative duties on a daily basis
* A good understanding of professionalism in the work place, with a strong work ethic
* Ability of to develop and chair formal meetings.
* A good understanding of accounting practices used in non-profit organizations
* In depth knowledge of early childhood development and learning, with experience developing, implementing, and evaluating programming.
* Highly organized and detail-orientated individual with the ability to prioritize work in a very high busy active environment
* Full of energy , creative, passionate about children individuality and love to play.
Salary is based on experience and level of post secondary education
Wee World has a newly developed competitive pay scale
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org closing of May 28th,2022 with a potential start date of June 6th,2022
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source