Exclusive Cabinetry and Millwork in Niverville is looking for someone to join us in our finishing department.
Skills and qualifications:
– Familiar with a diverse selection of wood products
– Working knowledge and familiarity of lacquers, sealants, glazes etc. to obtain desired finish
– Ability to prepare wood products for staining and painting
– Ability to sand, prime and spray custom finishes
– Ability to stain match with a wide selection of finishing products
– Detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Positive attitude, dependable/reliable
– Maintain a safe and clean working area at all times
-Hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm. Overtime may be required as necessary until 4:30pm, with the occasional Saturday.
-Wages discussed based upon experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source