Kroeker Farms is one of Canada’s leading producers and suppliers of conventional and organic table potatoes. We take pride in our progressive approach to land stewardship, innovation, and quality. Our success is due to our passionate, driven People who work toward a common goal: to produce the highest quality potatoes in North America.
Healthy Food. Healthy World. is our motto. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, deliver on their commitments, are collaborative team players, and are always in search of a better way.
We are currently seeking a Farm Information Specialist who can support our business operations through their strong sense of ownership and passion for delivering an excellent service experience.
In This Position You’ll Have the Opportunity to Do What You Do Best:
• Propel Kroeker Farms forward with useful, actionable, and accurate data for farm management and agronomic decision-making.
• Collect, format, store, and present data for:
o GIS systems – prescription and application maps, asset location maps (irrigation and tile)
o Manage systems to receive Farm Production data (e.g. planting reports, agronomy reports) and connect it to our core ERP
o Telematics systems – machine performance and location (e.g. irrigation pivots, tractors, trucks)
• Analyze data for trends and reporting (e.g. water use, weather and production variables)
We’re Looking For:
• An optimistic person who sees solutions and improvement opportunities in every situation.
• A self-motivated, service-oriented mindset and willingness to take initiative.
• Proficiency in one or more of the following software platforms: Microsoft Power Platform, ESRI ArcGIS, John Deere Operations Center.
• Excellent relationship building and communication and skills.
• Exceptional ability to plan and organize.
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license.
• Farming Experience will be considered an advantage.
We are a family/employee-owned business – our people are our greatest investment and strength. We offer a competitive wage & benefits package, group RRSP, and a profit-sharing plan.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career with a progressive company, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source