FIBREGLASS ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join one of North America’s leading manufacturers of fibreglass located in the Transcona area of Winnipeg? As the Fibreglass Assistant, you will be assisting in the fibreglass lamination department, duties include cutting fibreglass using scissors or a utility knife, applying resin to fiberglass materials, and other related duties. If you’re a hard worker and have the willingness to learn, then we want to hear from you!
* Physically fit to lift 50 lbs
* Ability to wear a respirator (male candidates must be clean-shaven)
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Excellent English communication skills: ability to speak and understand instructions
* High attention to detail skills
* Ability to measure using metric measurements
* $15.00 per hour for days
* $16.00 per hour for evenings
* $17.00 per hour for overnights
* Permanent position
Please email your resume (quoting 19098 in the subject line) to Marlon Persaud at email@example.com
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source