Westfield Industries, A Division of Ag Growth International, TSE (AFN), an international leader in the production of portable grain handling equipment including grain augers and numerous other grain handling accessories, has an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician.
• The Field Service Technician will be responsible for repairs and servicing of agricultural machinery (primarily grain augers).
• Work out of a service vehicle and the prototyping shop
• In the field repairs and service of a wide variety of portable agricultural machinery such as grain augers, belt conveyors, and bind unloads
• Safe operation, maintenance, and inventory management of a service vehicle
• Work order creation and repair documentation
• Parts knowledge, interpretation of parts catalogs and parts ordering for repairs
• Assist in product assembly processes where required
• Confers with engineers, AGI sales team, customer service, and others to resolve repair or assembly problems
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment to like-new appearance, according to maintenance plans and established procedures
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management
• Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement
• Ensure that safe work practices are followed and adhered to
• Two or more years of agriculture or heavy-duty repair experience
• Ability to operate large farm equipment: tractors, augers, forklifts, cranes
• Proficiency in hydraulic system and small gas engine diagnostics and repairs
• Experience repairing augers, conveyors, bin-unload systems
• Clean driving abstract: Class 3 or Class 1 is an asset
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience working on commercial sites
• A willingness to work unconventional hours when required
• Experience working safely near moving machinery or hazardous areas
To apply please submit your resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (204.746.2679) or in person at: #74 Main Street, Rosenort, MB.
Related email correspondence at email@example.com is always welcome.
We look forward to working with you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source