Financial Revenue Clerk
CL4 Clerk 4
Department of Central Services
Real Estate and Contract Services, Asset Management
Advertisement Number: 37615
Salary(s): CL4 $48,399.00 – $55,132.00 per year
Closing Date: July 13, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
This is a preference competition. All applicants are encouraged to apply, however first consideration for this competition will be given to women, Indigenous people and persons with disabilities. Applicants are requested to self-declare at the time of application.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect until exhausted.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be able to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Completion of a financial accounting course/certificate from a recognized post secondary institution and/or a suitable combination of related experience with accounts receivable and payable processing
- Experience analyzing and preparing financial information and reports
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Excellent time management skills including ability to set priorities and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience maintaining accuracy and paying strong attention to detail
- Experience working with a computerized accounting system
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external clients by phone, email and in person in a professional manner.
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
Under the direction of the Parking Manager, this position is responsible for the supervision and administration of both the Parking Inventory and Recovery System (PIRS) and the Parking Ticket System (PARTS) including monitoring, training and directing operational (departmental) staff to ensure timely processing of both parking passes and summons Province-Wide. In addition this position is responsible for providing support and analytical reports and data for the Director and Parking Manager in the Real Estate and Contact Services Branch.
Advertisement # 37615
Service Centre 3
Human Resource Services
600-155 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3H8
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source