Food Service Subcontractor Opportunity – Carman
Have you always dreamt of having your own business? Now is your chance with Bento Sushi.
A Subcontractor is an operating partner with Bento Sushi. The Subcontractor runs operations on behalf of Bento with support from the corporate management structure. A working capital of $5000 to $10,000 will be required from the subcontractor.
– Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and operations including people management, food safety, guest services, sales and food quality.
– Accountable for recruiting, training, development and motivating employees.
– Ensure that the labour and production plans are regularly amended to maximize profitability for each location through a combination of sales optimization and waste control.
– Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management and third party auditors.
– Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
– Create high quality sushi.
– Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered to.
– Experience in the Sushi industry
– Ability to lead a team of employees
– Take pride in what you do
– Enjoy a fast paced environment
– Effective English communication skills
– Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
Bento Sushi is North America’s fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source