FOOD SERVICE WORKER
We are looking for a Food Service Worker to join our team at Co-Op Foodstore in Carman (Main St S & 2 Ave SE).
Food service workers perform routine kitchen tasks, such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so meals can be prepared according to recipes. A great Food service worker will be quick, attentive and willing to improve on the job. You will be reliable and able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen/kiosk. The ideal candidate will work effectively as part of a team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. No sushi preparation experience required.
– Prepare and measure ingredients
– Preparation of sushi and other dishes (salads, rice bowls and sushi);
– Answer customers’ questions and offer recommendations
– Keep the workstation clean and tidy in accordance with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
– Perform any other task required for the smooth running of operations.
– Must be able to lift a load of 15 kg (33 lb);
– Must be able to stand for an extended period;
– Be able to work in a team with good communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a; sushi chef, sushi maker, restaurant cook, kitchen helper, prep cook, line cook, server, and customer service.
Job type: Hourly
View original article here Source