FRENCH BILINGUAL CLIENT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
If you’re enthusiastic and enjoy helping others, this position may be for you! In this role you will receive inbound service calls, and you will provide timely and accurate guidance to customers in a professional manner. If you’re a French bilingual speaker, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide quality customer service in an inbound call centre environment; answer and assist customers regarding their concerns or questions & direct call for further problem resolution, if necessary.
* Accurately document all customer contact, including problems, concerns & resolutions
* High school diploma or equivalent relevant work experience desired
* Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
* French / English fluency
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Please submit a resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source