FRENCH BILINGUAL INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a track record of providing excellent customer service? Can you communicate fluently in both French and English? Are you looking for a role as a inbound customer service agent? If the answer is yes, Pinnacle has the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Respond to customer questions, requests and concerns via phone, e-mail and live chat
* Accurately document all customer interactions in online system
* Maintain a high level of professional and timely customer service
* Other duties as assigned
* Spoken and written French fluency
* Internet and email proficiency
* Proven customer service skills – genuine respect for people and their feelings
* Previous customer service experience
Please send a resume to ASHLIE STRUM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source