FRENCH BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a friendly and outgoing individual who likes to help people? Are you a strong problem solver? As the French Bilingual Customer Support Clerk, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and product end-users. You will assist customers regarding their needs, questions, and concerns. If you possess excellent customer service skills, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Liaise with customers and end-users, follow up on orders through email and telephone
* Track customers orders and contract dates and follow up
* Data entry, ensuring the accuracy of the products entered and pricing details
* Prepare and send out invoices through the system
* Other duties as required
* Previous experience working in an office environment
* Strong English and French communication skills (spoken and written)
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of AS400 or i5 systems is an asset
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17519) to Ashlie Strum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source