FRENCH BILINGUAL DISPATCHER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with one of Canada’s leading companies? As the French Bilingual Dispatcher, you will take incoming phone calls, manage the customer service email inbox, and dispatch appropriate services to resolve issues. You have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and most importantly, you’re not afraid of technology. If you’re fluent in both French and English, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
* $17.00/hr, plus premiums!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Process and receive service calls from corporate and franchise stores across Canada
* Manage and respond to inquiries in the customer service email inbox
* Perform basic business triage analysis and dispatch appropriate services to resolve the problem
* Manage and clarify order information from customer accounts; create purchase orders
* Work with a team of customer support representatives
* Other duties as required
* Previous customer service experience; strong communication and listening skills (must be able to communicate effectively over background noise at both ends in many cases)
* Spoken French & English fluency
* Excellent knowledge using Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Typing speed of 50+ words per minute with exceptional accuracy
* Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Three months training to start (8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday) then transition into a four day week working days, evenings or overnights
If you are interested in the position or know someone who might be, please submit a resume (quoting job number 17222) to Ashlie Strum at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source